Friday, April 20, 2012

OK, I'm going to blog more!

Sooo, I have this really cute blog page just sitting here and I haven't properly utilized it.  Why, you ask?  Definitely not because I'm short of words (trust me, my husband can attest to this).  Well, honestly I've just been crazy busy with my handmade jewelry venture, Lovemade Treasures, and being a mother, wife, and full time employee.  I'm trying hard to balance it all (toughest juggling act ever!).  N-T-Ways, I definitely plan on having more content to share.  I must do this in order to fulfill the vision that I had when I first started my site.  What type of things do you plan on talking about in your blog?  Hmmm, well let's see: Motivation, Empowerment, Fashion, Hair, Motherhood, Marriage, and Pop Culture all come to mind as things that truly hold my interests, so I think we'll start there.  Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE talented people!  I definitely plan on featuring various people that I find interesting so that the can share their talents with my blog readers. I have some great ideas lined up for the future. So, if you would be so kind, go ahead and become a BeLoveMade blog follower.  You won't be disappointed ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment